- Ronidazole 10% is a product that is specifically effective
against infections caused by
- Trichomonades and hexamites.
- During the racing season
regular treatments for these infections are necessary. That is why it is important not to
treat the animals with one and the same remedy, as this would promote habituation to
the active substances.
- As an example, Ronidazole, Metronidazole and Secnidazole can be
- Ronidazole 10% is a water-soluble powder which can also be
scattered over the feed
- The safety margin is considerable and young animals are also
tolerant of it.