- The effect of this mucus dissolver is attributed to its
property of decreasing the
- viscosity of mucus in the upper respiratory system.
enables the pigeons to get rid of the mucus more easily. If this mucus dissolver is
combined with an antibiotic (Doxycycline Ornithosemx, Tvlosine Spiramycine, Ronidazole,
Secnidazole and Metronidazole), it also increases the effect the
antibiotic in question has on the mucus.
- The dissolver can also be administered through the drinking
water the day before
- Pigeons go into the basket with a clear” throat.
- As far as known, this mucus dissolver has no negative effect on flying performance,
which makes it perfect.
Remedy during racing season.
Note! Bromhexine may
Not be combined with DAC Furaltadone, F Furadoxine, FMT All
Round Mix Salmonela Mix
Or Respiratory Red Mix.